An important part of the Lionheart Real Estate portfolio rests in Land Acquisition for regional and national builders and developers.
As a Charlotte native and a former Director of Land Acquisition and Development for one of the country’s largest privately held home builders, Richard Haake’s experience in land acquisition is extensive. As a benefit of his many relationships with outstanding builders, developers, land owners and land brokers, Richard can deliver many options for individuals and companies desiring to acquire and develop raw land or developed lots.
Our land acquisition team is experienced in the following:
- Full Land Development (Acquisition to Delivery of Completed Lots)
- Development Cost Projections & Scheduling
- Municipal Land Entitlement (Regulations & Requirements/Filing & Approvals)
- DOT Approvals/Encroachments/Easements
- Phase Development Strategy
- Research & Statistics
- Public Relations (City & County Officials/Neighborhood Focus Groups)
- Resource Recommendations
- Soils Engineering
- Land & Lots Surveying
- Topographical Survey
- Geo-Tech Testing
- Erosion Control
- Offsite Improvements & Roadwork
- Amenities & Monumentation
- Manage & Organize Monthly Team Meetings of All Development Partners & Contractors to ensure all tasks and responsibilities are being met.